Sunday, February 13, 2005

thoughts.

Have gotten in touch again with my friend who I fought with when she went back with her abusive ex. Things are still tentative now, but I'm glad I'm at least getting to write e-mails again. I may not like what she's doing with her life, but that doesn't mean I want to lose her. Funny how she went on and on about how being a good christian meant that she had to forgive him, but she couldn't forgive me for being mad about it. Selective religion. Funny part is, here we are e-mailing again and almost right away we start flirting. She is one of the few females I've known who has flirted with me over the years and I love it. And this after she gave me a big speech back when we were fighting that her sex life is not my buisness (except for the fact that I was part of it for years and heard about it after I wasn't. If your going to tell someone all about your sex life don't be suprised if they make comments.). Oh well, I like it anyways. Was going to post this on my site, but think she still reads it and I'm afraid of doing anything that pisses her off. You'd think after 11 years a freindship would stand up to a single fight eh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ĵōÿ said...

Yeah thats exactly why I made this blog. I have an abusive ex myself who reads and comments on my blog often.

I would think that after 11 years you would have earned or deserve a bit more respect then you should be able to lose in a single disagreement. I would think... but then again someone Ive known 12 years and dated twice doesnt even have enough respect for me to let me know anything at the moment either.

Touchy, the christian thing there. I have had the worst arguements over peoples unintented or even intentional hypocrasy. I dont deal well with it. If you are going to preach organized religion to me you better be walking it.


So you two havent talked since you argued over her going back with her ex? right?

6:56 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ said...

Wonder if you have ever heard the song This Life by Primer 55. Its a good song about abusive relationships. It did a WORLD of good for me to make me face up to what was going on. It managed to do something other songs or help didnt. It rubbed me wrong. Showed me how helpless I was acting. Good song. Read the words.

Still looking for that damn warrior guy!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home