Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A year in the Life of a Blogg

Hello my friends...
It has truely been a long time and I'm missing my blogging ways. I just want to reconnect with you all before the years end and say what a tremendous experience blogging has been for me this past year. This past year I opened myself up to Joy, a women I have never met in real life and one whom I have a deep and profound love for, this woman saved me from a deep pit of dispare. Az whom I have never met but his compassionate wisdom has carried me through some darkness as well, Kat whose hope was at times inspiring and whose clip art always makes me smile. I have shared my art, my words, my soul, my emotions with you all and you have become dear to me even though we don't see each other or post as often as we used to. You are all in my thoughts for the new year and here is hoping this next one is a damn site better then the last one was.
Lets make a pact to let each other know we are here and connected.

Much peace my blogging breatherin and may writters block not keep you down.

Love
Kuan

2 Comments:

Blogger Azathoth100 said...

Peak A Boo Kuan! Nice to see your still stopping in every now and then. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that things get better soon. We could all use a great New Year.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Kuan said...

aye you too Aza, we could all use a better year indeed. I dn't blog here much sadly but am fast n furious on my page "taste your own life". So far this year has not sucked to much.
Much love

Kuan

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home