Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Visitation rights

So my little Babushka has a friend of hers from collage coming to visit. This is the same friend she went to see down in Colombia. The girl is coming up for about a month and a half. Now, I'm glad shes coming, I like this friend a lot, but she also has a list of things she wants to do while shes here, and it's like a page and a half long. And of course she won't be bringing much moeny, and of course Babushka doesn't make that much at her job, so guess hwo gets to pay. Now I don't mind normally, but I'm still paying off Babushkas ring, and I'm trying to put money away for us to get a place, and I just don't know how I'm going to afford all of this. Add in that she'll be here around X-mas, which means I also need to find money for X-mas gifts (yeah, I'm the type who buys like eveyone something, even if it's not big. I usually start my shopping now). So this should be an interesting visit. I'm going to try and save up so I can take the three of us to Broadway for maybe the Lion King, but beyond that I'm not sure how I'm going to do the rest of stuff she wants to do. Ug.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Ĵōÿ said...

Damn Jeff you really do have a lot on your plate at the moment. It all sounds like something a really true friend and great guy would do. I would expect no less of you, just ... and PLZ dont take offense as I don't imply as much as ask you to pay attention that your kindness is appreciated even if the favor can't be returned.

I know a lot of really nice guys, and I know a lot of greedy people and I have had to watch the two get together at the benefit of no one but the greedy. I hate to imagine anyone who loves you would take advantage of your kindness, but I also know you are of above average intelligence and would be like me perhaps, and likely knowingly let someone take advantage just to be helping another.

Just do yourself a favor and scream at us about it when it gets frustrating, maybe we can help you get through.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home