Thursday, June 21, 2007

God having a cold sucks

Ok so I'm home from work today, I have some how managed to catch a nasty cold and it sucks. I'm bored.... I finished my new drawing (you can see it on my blog page) and now I have nothing to do, no one to talk to (god do I sould pathetic or what), and worst of all no one to bring me chicken soup. Shit I don't even have any interesting coments on my blog page all my stalkers are AFK (away from Kuan) slackers. I have been feeling rather naughty lately, if you need clarity kinky, dirty, wicked, horney ok thats as far as I dare to go with this lol.
GOD I NEED TO GET A LIFE, or a wife, or a "friend" with "benefits", or at the very least some one who knows how to make as good as chicken soup as I do.
Any hooo no ones poster here in a while so WTF do you all have mass writers block or what?

Peace
K

1 Comments:

Blogger Azathoth100 said...

I had a life once. Not sure where it went. In my old age I seem to forget thuings so easily. Hope you feel better.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home