Sunday, February 20, 2005

Keep a journal - Wookie-N-I

I thought this might be appropriate since at the time we began browsin one anothers logs we were at a new and not so welcome spot in our lives.

Heres you what only could be a kindred soul to me. Thanks Wookie :)

Its been a long year since you been gone
Ive been alone here
Ive grown old
I fall to pieces
Im falling
Fell to pieces
And Im still fallin'

Everytime Im falling down
All alone I fall to pieces.

I keep a journal of memories
I feel lonely,
I cant Breathe.
I fall to pieces.
Im falling.
I fell to pieces
and Im still falling.

Everytime Im falling down
All alone I fall to pieces.

All the years Ive tried.
With more to go.
When the memories die.
Im waitin.

And will I found you?
Can I find you?
Were falling down
Im falling....

2 Comments:

Blogger Azathoth100 said...

Very nice sweetie. Worry not about falling, your with me. I'll make sure I land first so I can catch you.

7:19 PM  
Blogger themadamefiles said...

OH YEA!! I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE this song so much!! Isn't it just great? I always thought that Scott Weidland was a great guy and always loved the songs he wrote. I really hope he gets cleaned up. He's a sweet soul.

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home