Friday, March 04, 2005

Almost good dreams

Had 2 dreams the other night. The first one I woke up from was being at a concert of the Bare Naked Ladies. Everyone sang along and it was a lot of fun and a good dream. When I woke (At about 3:30am) I thought how nice it was to have a had a good dream for a change. I went back to sleep and dreamt that I was being eaten alive by thousands of ants. I could feel them crawling all over me and biting me everywhere. I should have just stayed up after the first one. Then after I made myself go back to sleep after that I dreamt about the Demon. AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!! Sometimes I want to just shoot myself, at least I'd finally get her out of my head. They say death is the long sleep, if so how much do you want to bet I'll be back as a zombie inside of a week? "uuhhhhh.... Brains! I couldn't sleep! uuhhhhh...."

1 Comments:

Blogger Ĵōÿ said...

God I so know this feeling. But damn... ants.. thats pretty hardcore Az. You seem to have the same type of nights I have. They are either totally dreamless, which is rare, or filled with different dreams, more common, or filled with a dream that last ALL DAMN NIGHT, and even pauses itself when I wake up and go back to sleep, to return again in the same spot as if I had never left it.

I think this is nothing more then overactive brains at work. But that doesnt help when you are being tortured by them.

If I were close to you Id be the type of friend you could call at 3:00 am to talk these things out until you could rest well again. Shit, I could be that now what am I saying :)

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home