Friday, June 10, 2005

Fridays random 10

Well, I decided to move my Random 10 here. I figured this was a cool idea when it started but is starting to seem like a ghost blog now, and dammit thats not right. So to try and get this blog rolling again I'll post here at least every Friday, and more if I come up with stuff. Here goes with the Friday 10 (Idea is put your mp player to random and list the first 10 songs it plays):

1. Toxic Waltz- Exodus
2. She's Got A Way- Billy Joel
3. Rainbow Connection- Kermit&Friends
4. Take On Me- Ah-Ha
5. Lonely And Gone- Montgomery Gentry
6. Octopus's Garden- Beatles
7. Kodachrome- Simon & Garfunkle
8. Stupid Girl- Cold
9. Clint Eastwood- Gorillaz
10. If This Is It- Huey Lewis &The News

and as I always do my extra 2:

1. Breakdown -Gun's & Roses
2. You've Got A Friend- James Taylor

5 Comments:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:13 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said...

1. After the Flesh ~ My Life with The Thrill Kill Cult
2. Thisness ~ Miles Davis Quintet
3. I’m Alive ~ Throwing Muses
4. Haunting The Chapel ~ Slayer
5. Disorder ~ Joy Division
6. Lonely Blues ~ Mr. Bath and the Persuader
7. Generique ~ Vince Guaraldi Trio
8. Scarred for Life ~ Biohazzard
9. 3 Preludes Op. 74 Allegro Drammatico ~ Naked City
10. Parasite ~ Nick Drake
11. I Ain’t Goin’ to Work Tomorrow ~ The Carter Family
12. The Wonder of You ~ Elvis
13. King of the Pharaohs ~ Lawnmower Deth

12:16 PM  
Blogger Dream said...

Hey there :)

1) I Just Fall In Love Again - Anne Murray (The Best...So Far)

2) Stick It - Great White (Great White)

3) Hero - Ozzy Osbourne (No Rest for the Wicked)

4) By the Time You Hear This - Fighting Iris (Send In the Clowns)

5) My Baby's in Love With Eddie Vedder - Weird Al Yankovic (Running With Scissors)

6) Love's A Deadly Weapon - KISS (Asylum)

7) Some People Fly - Queensryche (Hear in the Now Frontier)

8) Taxman - The Beatles (Revolver)

9) Bust A Move - Young MC (Stone Cold Rhymin')

10) Sex Farm - Spinal Tap (This Is Spinal Tap)

A nice conglomeration there...
To continue...

11) Baby's First Morning / What Is A Baby? / La La Lu - Peggy Lee (Lady & the Tramp Disney Soundtrack)

12) Cabbies on Crack - The Ramones (Mondo Bizarro)

13) East Meets West - Warlock (Triumph & Agony)

This strange list speaks for itself.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Kerry M. Conway said...

i dont have an mp3 player *tears*

11:08 PM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

Oh, Oh Gosh, Oh, these songs are so gooood!!!

OK- She's Got A Way has to be the best song ever, and then Take On Me. I haven't heard Kodachrome in forever- you just rock for putting it on the list!!!

Dream- I just love Anne Murray, don't you? :P

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home