Sunday, March 27, 2005

Dreams again

Dreamt about a friend of mine last night. She's not someone I should be having these kind of dreams about. Kind of felt wierd when I woke up and realized I had dreamed about her. My mind sucks sometimes. I finally have a dream thats not a nightmare and it's about someone I shouldn't be dreaming about. It's not that she ugly, she's actually one of the sexiest girls I know. I've just never thought about her like this before, and don't want to start now. Ug... Damn mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiamat said...

You know the denizens of the Dream Plane enjoy fucking with us. Don't fall into their trap by overanalyzing the funny little plays they create for us. Not every dream has a deep, secret meaning...occassionally they are choreographed for us by drunks.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home