Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Sorry for my Absence

Well, It's been quite a while...almost a week I guess...life has been really hectic now...with promotion advancement at work...so responsibilities have changed...I've been in training type meetings all this week...and working on new projects...I guess I got caught up in it..so I just wanted to say I'm back...and I'm very sorry for my absence....

and Az, it was a pleasure meeting you...and I might have an out of retail gig for you if you are interested...we'll have to talk...

3 Comments:

Blogger Ĵōÿ said...

YAY

So glad to see you back!

12:54 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said...

yeah you are back too!! me too!!!
missed ya

we are back like a spine!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Azathoth100 said...

It was a pleasure to meet you Book. I would definatly be interested in hearing more about getting out of retail Hope to hear from you soon, and lunch would be great.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home