Friday, July 01, 2005

Fridays musical choices

Why does it feel like I'm the only one still using this blog? Dan posted a bit ago but other than him I can hear wind blowing through the words....

1. Jaded- Aerosmith
2. Small Victory- Faith No More
3. My Funeral- Crash Test Dummies
4. How Do You Talk To An Angel- Jamie Walters
5. Someday I Suppose- Mighty Mighty Bosstones
6. Honkey Tonk Songs- Dolly Parton
7. Sorry Seems The Hardest Word- Elton John
8. In The Summertime- Mungo Jerry
9. Truckin- Greatful Dead
10. Sweet Dreams- Maralyn Manson

and as extras
1. Poison- Alice Cooper
2. Little Ain't Enough- David Lee Roth

3 Comments:

Blogger Fake Cell said...

I check it frequently actually.

Joy seemed to draw people to her, and when she has disappeared for well over a month now, things have calmed down to the point of it nearly stopping.

I don't post often, but I do check in often. I'm more of a lurker

7:26 PM  
Blogger Fake Cell said...

Ohh and

1. Schism - Tool
2. E-pro - Beck
3. Right Side of the Bed - Atreyu
4. Passive - A Perfect Circle
5. Best of You - Foo Fighters
6. No One to Run With - Allman Bros.
7. Life by The Drop - Stevie Ray Vaughan (my personal favorite)
8. Come With Me - Jimmy Page / Puff Daddy
9. Heroes - Wallflowers
10. Streamline - System of a Down

7:30 PM  
Blogger Azathoth100 said...

Nice to know your still out there Dan. Love the list. Haven't listened to Tool in ages, I need to download some. Nobody left to run with is an all time favorite that gets more interesting with age.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home