Friday, July 29, 2005

Fridays musical interlude

Sorry I've been spotty with this, work has been hectic.

1. What About Me- Moving Pictures
2. Goodbye To Romance- Ozzy Osbourne
3. One Step Closer- Linkin Park
4. Drinking My Baby Goodbye- Charlie Daniels Band
5. Amadeus- Falco
6. Tears Of A Clown- Smokey Robinson
7. Don't Know What You've Got Till It's Gone- Cinderella
8. Alone Again (Naturally)- Gilbert O'Sullivan
9. Still Crazy after All These Years- Simon&Garfunkle
10. Suicide Is Painless- Johnny Madrel

and my extra duo
1. 5th symphony- Beethoven
2. No One Left To Run With Anymore- Allman Brothers Band

2 Comments:

Blogger Fake Cell said...

Way to go for the Allman Bros.!

I've found myself listening to more and more Indie music. It rolls so smothley instead of the heavy metal i have in abundance

1.Caught By the River - Doves
2.Rain City - Turin Brakes
3.We Used to be Friends - The Dandy Warhols
4.Dice - Finley Quaye
5.Orange Sky - Alexi Murdoch
6.California - Phantom Planet
7.Cartwheels - The Reindeer Section
8. Eve, The Apple of my Eye - Bell X1
9. Champeign Supernova - Matt Pond PA
10. You Got me All Wrong - ??? (fucking WMP not recognising my CD)

11:18 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ said...

Lol
Funny you mention the Allman brothers. I found out that about a month ago I went to Manasses Va to the Nissan Pavillion to see the Allman Bros. Sadly, I do not remember any of the show nor the trip home. Oh, except for the one frightening moment where I woke up in the backseat from a sound sleep and thought to myself "Damn, I hope Im not driving!"

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home