Saturday, July 09, 2005

My Precioussssss

Damn Ive missed you all. Ive promised myself today to keep posting, even if I have to go to a public place to do so, until I get my connection back.

Jesus I miss you all.

I swear, even though my personal life has taken a very interesting turn that keeps me immersed in the lifes of several close local friends, I still find my mind wandering back to the blogger world. Then when I finally got to this link in my "check all my bloggers" frenzy, I seen where Az was keeping the spirit alive.

You're an angel.

Miss you Dan, Kelley, Bookend, Az, BM!!!

Ill be around this week a bit to check on everyone !!

2 Comments:

Blogger Azathoth100 said...

Your missed alot Joy. I still check into your blog regularily in hopes that your back on. Hopefully you'll get a connection soon sweetie. It's just not the same without you here.

11:04 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said...

missed u too yo!!!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home