Thursday, August 18, 2005

Joy

Well, she's here, then she's gone, then she comes back, then she's gone again, then shes back, then gone again. I know she's got internet probs but I miss her. She was the first person I didn't already know to comment on my blog and it seems so wrong without her on-line. We had such a great connection, seemed like we were lving the same life in differant places sometimes. Hope you get back soon sweetie.
In the meantime if you get back check this link, think you'll find it funny (and anyone else on this blog too, we all have that type of sense of humor):

http://chaoscenter.blogspot.com/2005/08/coming-soon-to-bookstore-near-you.html#comments

2 Comments:

Blogger Fake Cell said...

I am the walrus, coo-coo-kachoo

1:36 AM  
Blogger Azathoth100 said...

Hey Dan, so whatever happened with the situation with the girl (Laura I think)?

Oh and there is no walrus, it's all just a figamentation of your imagionation...

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home