Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Funny comment

Came upon this comment at Libby's blog, it's by a guy named Boneman:

Meanwhile, I heard some voices out back at the pond last night and went out t'look. Dunno why, but I took a bucket with me, just in case I needed to protect m'self.Well, as I got closer I could see that it was a buncha gals having a moonlight swim, and I'm pretty sure they weren't wearing anything, so I just meandered over to the water's edge, and they saw me and went fer the deep end...
"Mister!" they yelled out at me, "We ain't coming out till yer gone!"
I said, "that's alright, girls. You can stay as long as you want, I won't be bothering you....." chuckle, " ....I just came out t'feed the gators..."

Made me laugh so hard I spit soda on the rug.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ĵōÿ said...

Rofl
That was good!~

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home