Friday, December 09, 2005

Joy

Well Joy, I finished reading and I'll admit you managed several times to bring this old fat kid to tears. It was a very moving and powerful read. I have no doubt that it will sell well, and would be interested in knowing how and where to buy it. I can truly feel your loss as well as see the smiles the old memories bring. I've been through the pain and recognize many of the feelings you mention. Beautiful. I'm glad you made it through the pain, I know many who never did. Thank you for sharing this with me. Thank you for sharing you with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ĵōÿ said...

Thank you Az. Your opinion on the book does mean a lot to me because I know you have suffered a lot of the same pain that I have from losses of people we love. The book will be available soon and I will keep you up to date on the exact release date. You are also going to get one of those flyers that you gave me your address for. From what I know all you will have to do is go to a books-a-million or barnes and noble and ask for the book. While it is so new they may have to order it. Hopefully, it will eventually be stocked on shelves everywhere. I plan on using the same sentiment in that book to talk to Junior and High School kids when the suffer tragic losses of their students. I am hoping truly to share that knowledge with anyone who has suffered that pain.

Thank you again. Your post and the honest feeling in it damn near brought me to tears too. Thanks for being you and for allowing me to share in your blog life. Hopefully one day, I can give you the hug that you more then deserve for your kindness to me.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home