Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Random 10 the random edition

Yeah I stopped doing this regularly, and it's not even Friday, but what the heck I'm in the mood for random music so lets see what comes up:

1. Don't Lie- Black Eyed Peas
2. Just the Girl- Click Five
3. Something Like A Broken Heart- Hanna&Mccuen
4. Count On Me- Default
5. Goodbye to You- Scandle
6. Everybody Else Has Had More Sex Than Me- TISM
7. The Sunshine Of My Life- Stevie Wonder
8. Skateaway- Dire Straights
9. Rats- Pearl Jam
10. Omish paradise- Wierd Al

and my 2 extras:
1. Sgt. Peppers Lonley Hearts Club Band- Beatles
2. Joe's garage- Frank Zappa

1 Comments:

Blogger Ĵōÿ said...

I hate to do it, but it looks like we have to turn on the comment spam blocker :(

Damn spammers all to hell!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home