Thursday, September 22, 2005

Frustration and stupidity

Why can't I let people go? I've seen others do it but once I care about someone I can't seem to let them go thier own way or give up on the idea that they'll come back. I still have hopes that someday Heaven will change her mind about our friendship, and I still ask after the Demon and hope to hear from her again. What the f*ck is wrong with me? I hate wondering about people that have shown no interest in knowing me anymore. I hate still having them in my heart even after they've broken it. I'm so screwed up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ĵōÿ said...

You are far from alone in this post Az. I have been in this same boat for years and years now. I understand the feeling, phenominally. I dont even know how to begin helping you except to say that having taken your advice on this matter in the past it has served me well. Perhaps doing what you suggested didnt solve the problem, but it did give me insight and a bit of personal closure in the process. I know hating them for it only last a little while but it doesnt last as long as letting the anger turn into pain. You do exactly what you have to do without overprotecting yourself and use that wisdom that you gave to me so freely and I am 100% confident you can get yourself out of this problem a hell of a lot faster then I could. I am going on 15 years now...

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home