Monday, August 29, 2005

Question away from the public

Ok, I have a question but can't post it on my site due to the fact that certain people read that blog and I don't want them seeing this. So here goes.... If your in bed with someone (significant other type of someone), but you end up having a sexual dream about someone else, does that make you a scumbag? I don't think it does because I can't control my dreams, but I sure feel like one. Nothing like having crazy monkey sex in a dream with an ex- only to wake up to your current girlfriend lying next to you. So whats the popular opinion?

2 Comments:

Blogger Quiet said...

Your not a scumbag...just don't tell your girlfriend, cause jealously can stretch into the dream world...Trust me :-)

8:19 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ said...

Az there is nothing scumbaggish about this. Fantasy is what keeps most of us going.

Miss ya

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home