Saturday, December 17, 2005

Happy Holidays

I just wanted to wish both Dan and Bookend very Happy Holidays.
I was able to send e-mail cards to Joy and Irie, and will be giving BM his in person, yet I have no address for either Dan or Bookend so I figured this would be the best place. I don't know which holiday, if any, either fo you celibrate, but no matteer what I do wish you a lovely time of the year. Hope your btoh doing great and that if you do celebrate you get some great gifts this year. Smile and Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fake Cell said...

Thanks Az, and although I'm not big into practicing religion, my family is christian, and we celebrate Christmas around here. As I'm writing this, it is a comfortable 40 degrees outside, which is T-shirt weather as far as I'm concerned! Happy holidays to you as well Az.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home