Monday, January 21, 2008

A side blog to go

I have just said my farewell to Blind Idiot God. I started that journey several years ago when my life and heart were in purgatory. I have moved on since, and the future becons. Yet in doing so my time has shortened, and I have decided that it's time to close the book upon my journal. I will stop by from time to time, to check on those who I have come to care about so much, but as I said in my other blog: In Chaos, as in life, all thing end.
I wish you all well, thank you for your time and friendships. Think kindly of me from time to time if time itself allows.
Peace.

Joy... E-mail anytime my friend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ĵōÿ said...

I just sent you an email to let you know I was thinking of you :)

Best wishes to you always

4:37 PM  
Blogger Kuan said...

Peace to you Aza and be well on your life journey and know that we shall all hold you dear to our hearts, you will be missed and I'll think of you often.

Namaste' my friend

Kuan

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home