Thursday, January 01, 2009

I Am Rather Drunk

It Is taking me quite a while to make sure my finger placement is correct and make sure my spelling is superb while being drunk, as the grammar nazi in me is still telling me to make sure that everything is coming out perfectly. Currently I am a prisoner in my own household. I Make the mistake of inviting my girlfriends friends over to my house for a new years party. Unfortunately I've had enough of the alcohol in my house hold to keep me inebriated, and have thusly retreated to the basement to escape the six people that are currently sitting in my kitchen. I am too drunk and tired ( 2.5 hours of sleep today! woo hoo insomnia) to put up with the general tom-foolery and assholeishness coming from the people my girlfriend has invited over, and that I suggested we host.

I had hoped to at least see one of my friends this new years eve / day, and I haven't. I miss my friends. I currently want to either pass out on my bed, or drunkenly stumble three blocks away to a friends house, and throw up there, and continue to be amongst my friends, rather than strangers my girlfriend wants me to be friends with. Fuck that, I want my friends, not some random people. I want to be comfortable while drunk, not feel like some isolated hermit in my own household.

Joy, I've depserately wanted to talk to you recently, but yet, I can't seem to find you. I miss you horribly. I miss our friendship, I miss you. I miss being able to tell you anything, and I miss being able to rant and rave about the horrible and not so horrible things going on in my life. I miss having someones attention and get things off my chest without someone jumping to conclusions or shutting me out. Joy, I miss our talks. I'm feeling rather down and out for a drunk right now, but maybe thats the downers in the alcohol talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home