Sunday, January 04, 2009

I Need A Friend

I fought with my girlfriend again tonight. We are both drunk. I told her I wasn't going to chase after her anymore. I'm feeling down in the dumps. I left her several messages telling her I wanted to hear from her, and that I needed to know she was safe. Of course I got none. I left a message that said we were done as far as I'm concerned, considering the bullshit games and feel sorry for myself bullshit that went on tonight.

Was I too drastic? Should I leave more details? Have I been drinking too much lately? I think so. I need a friend to talk things through with. I need a friend right now. I'm desperate. I have no one I can talk to aimlessly and won't judge me. Truly the internet is a horrible place to turn to for a friend. It is a vast and empty void. Especially for a crying, remorseful drunk.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ĵōÿ said...

Always here to help a friend. There are a load of ways to talk. Pick your poison, and I dont mean the drink

3:58 AM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ said...

OOh sorry I wasnt around here an hour ago.

Im always here for you Dan!!

I sent you an email. If you need a number to call I can email it too. I thought you had it, just because you never used it doesnt mean you cant start.

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home